
Boy it is NOT easy, but I am letting myself go and learning what putting GOD first means. I mourn the movie watching at night and the not staying up with Aaron, but at the season I am in my life GOD, husband and then children need to have priority. That means I need to get up early to serve my entire family because when I am up to greet my husband and children with a warm hug and "crest" fresh breath it goes well with all of us. I have been so encouraged by all of you that have seen my testimony and my struggles. I praise GOD for the family and loving friends that He has provided for me! Thank you all for the emails, notes and phone calls! I have failed two days in a row at the 5:30 appointment, but I am not discouraged, rather encouraged to provide my GOD and my family with that service of getting up at 5:30 because I have now seen the fruit of rising and the bitterness and discontent that comes from my lazy, selfishness. If the Lord is tugging at your heart to rise with him, don't be afraid, don't let another day go by without surrendering to him and sitting at his feet. It is VERY HARD!!!, but like having a baby, it must not be that bad because I had another! LOL! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment