10.10.2008

A Brilliant Idea!

So... I am really digging using my blog as encouragment, good laughs (ie. "spider-man" and funny goggle girl), and I know that I am not publishing this as a scrapbook. I am however VERY interested in exciting my friends and family who may read this, about the Word of God and the honor it is to be a woman of God!! I love these words that go with the certain day of the week, so Fridays I am naming "Fruitful Fridays!" I love it!! I want to put a recipe out there, a verse that encourages you over the weekend to serve your family, a craft (yeah-ya crafts!) or any stirring things that God is showing me at this time in my life. I am so thrilled to have an outlet to plug into, to reach my intimate group of friends who read my blog!

1 comment:

Faithfully Free Blog said...

Sounds fun! Can't wait for the new food ideas and crafts!!!

Love,
Shasta