Good Morning! I have been inspired by a good friend to start a blog of my own, instead of viewing my children on hers! :) Well Avery is up and at my side waiting for the morning to begin. He has had his "shake-shake" milk, and now requesting for something to eat. May I advise ya'll that I am an over user of the exclamation point and don't always use commas where they should be used, although I try. Well I am very pleased with my blog, I designed it myself this morning!! Here's to you Em! :)
4 comments:
Heather, Your blog is so cute, I can't wait to see more pictures! Miss you, I should start my blog again I haven't done it for a long time!!!
Love, Michelle
Good for you girlfriend!! You are going to love getting on here and posting all the fun family things you do and I am going to love reading it! :) It really is such a neat thing. So happy blogging! Your page looks great!
Love, Kristie
Hi Heather,
How nice to receive your note and notice of your blog. It looks great and so do you and Avery! Hope you are doing well in FL. We miss you up here!
Love,
Barbara F.
Post a Comment