1.05.2008

Playing Outside

Avery and Savannah enjoying one of their favorite things to do, PLAY OUTSIDE!
Savannah has an ear for when the door opens! As soon as anyone opens the door she is in a hurry to rush out and play outside. While I was changing her into play clothes she was SO, SO squirmy and I told her "you need to sit still we are going outside?" INSTANTLY she sat as still as patience! She loves to chew on pebbles, gnaw on bark mulch, crawl all over in the dirt and scavenge for just the right leaf that will fit perfectly in her tiny hand. She is so proud of her leaves, that we typically find them in the house!!



Avery is taking a love of the scooter, and basketball! We were just blessed with a basketball hoop and Avery loves to hang off the rim while Daddy holds him! We think he is going to be good at any sport he wants to play! I like to call him my "Chipper-Woods". He loves to push Savannah around in the cart and kick balls into the street! (don't worry we are working on that)

3 comments:

Faithfully Free Blog said...

I am so glad you started one of these! I enjoy looking to see what your up to every couple of days!

I'll have to send you mine!

Love,
Shasta

Kristie said...

Don't you just love being outside!! Karina and I have been playing outside a lot too. :)

tamara said...

I just love the internet what a great way to see how the little ones have grown and changed love it that you started this Aunt Tamara. Now to get your mom on board lol