1.24.2008

Unmotivated

Well I should get an "-I" for incapable of keeping up the getting up early club. Maybe they lost my membership. I have an abundance of excuses and not enough motivation to get myself up in the morning. Recently I have been sticking to the line that Savannah is still getting up multiple times in the middle of the night. I have prayed about it and I feel the Lord telling me to come be with him in the morning and all will fall into place. I still hold to the notion that EVERYTHING has to be perfect in order to change my life dramatically. Though I can tell you I am not corresponding with as many people, or entering posts on my Blog because I don't have that special time in the morning. I find myself using my children's time to email. Not to mention I have not been able to keep up with my Bible study I am currently in because of this loss of time. I am going to bed early tonight, even if I don't I am getting up early tomorrow! Love to all! -Heather


1 comment:

Lori Watson said...

Hi Heather! I'm not in the early morning camp myself, and have finally come to terms with it being okay to be a night owl, but if you have prayed about it and feel this is what God wants for you, then He'll give you the strength for it as you continue to obey. Can you still start your day with study and prayer, even if you miss the 5:30 mark? Sometimes just beginning where we are, rather than giving up completely because we missed the original goal, can help us to eventually reach that goal. If that makes any sense.
:-)
I'll pray for you (but not at 6am! lol) and am encouraged by your desire to follow Him.

We miss you guys!